Reports to: Team Leader
Direct reports: n/a
Liaising with: Management, Supervisors, teams, head office, local authorities
Business Unit/Department: Telecoms
Supports the operational delivery team as necessary with specific responsibility for delivering competent Streetworks administration and control.
- The compliant delivery of Streetworks pursuant to obligations under the New Roads and Street Works Act and the Traffic Management Act including charge management and lettering as directed, specifically:
- Streetwork noticing administration, opening, monitoring and closing of legally compliant Street Work notice requests.
- Managing the receipt, registration and close out of Local Authority and Highway works notices.
- Monitoring reinstatement compliance under the relevant Streetworks Acts
- Supporting Managers in their representations to and negotiations with Local Authorities, Highways Agency, Transport for London and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Assurance of data capture process (from creation of data in the field to capture in core Systems)
- Prepares and distributes weekly, monthly and annual Street Works reports as requested
- Provision of business reports as necessary.
- Previous experience in NRSWA administration within a relevant organisation.
- IT literate with functional knowledge of MS Office programs in particular Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in Utilities construction
- Competent communication skills, written and verbal
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.