Social Media Manager
We are looking for a social media manager the personality will be the fit need someone with lots of Drive you will be the only one in this role and it is for worldwide
you will work alongside the Marketing Manager< Sales Manager, PR Manager and Event Manager and be part of that team and will have full autonomy
Please email me if you are interested only thank you and i will get back to you
LONDON, GB, EC3
This is a Hybrid role 2 days office 3 days remote
Paying 55k neg depending on experience and background will pay more if you are an exact match
Social Media Manager
#About the role
We are seeking a Social Media Manager for our Northern Europe Cluster (UK,IE, Nordics) balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp of all things digital. Reporting to the Head of Social Media as part of the Global Communications team, you will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach, making this role an integral part of global marketing and communications strategy.
- Develop and execute the strategy for social media channels, based on business objectives and KPIs.
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, and key business initiatives
- Work alongside the Communications team to implement the influencer marketing strategy at regional level, driving brand awareness and boosting key communications.
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content, and use of social platforms, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly and monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach.
- Use data and analytics to continuously improve our overall social media strategy over the long term
- Ensure the brand guidelines and values are consistently applied, supporting the local teams to uphold the organisations e-reputation
Your Skills & Experience
- Communication or marketing degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in social media or digital marketing
- Proven experience with community management
- Possess extensive knowledge of social media channels and the associated tools
- Ability to express complex ideas in clear and engaging language
- Strong project management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to act as a company voice online, displaying excellent communication skills
- A natural team player, taking a collaborative key stakeholder approach
- Adept at sharing important insights in a comprehensive way
- Knowledge of editing software (i.e. Photoshop)
- Knowledge of the UK's cloud/technology sector (preferable)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- 4 days of additional annual leave (flexi days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.