Senior Import Coordinator
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assist other coordinators to ensure smaller customers are fully handled correctly
- Assisting senior members of staff with customer KPI reporting where required
- Familiarisation of company procedures as detailed in the Staff Handbook
- To be familiar with the Corporate ISO/Quality Procedures, specifically the customer-specific process’
- Have the necessary level of training on IT systems
- On the job training to enable career development
- Maintain H&S awareness and security of your own work area in line with dept. and corporate procedures
- Thorough knowledge of local and corporate ISO/Quality Procedures, specifically customer-specific process'
- Effective liaison with other departments
- Ensure company financial regulations are followed and that the correct paperwork (sales, COD, or immediate payment invoices) are raised as necessary.
- Ensure all distribution/warehouse related matters are carried out in accordance with the import/export procedures.
- Support junior members of the team in their learning and development
- Ensure all queries are acted upon immediately.
- The required level of system and computer training
- Be aware of the Company Security policy
- Financial Awareness
- Ability to read and understand Air freight tariff
- Team Player
- Proven experience of using database/ systems
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Experience of providing excellent customer services
- Ability to communicate effectively in a wide range of contexts both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven IT skills i.e. MS packages word and excel
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative Problem-solving skills
- Flexible approach to working practices
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to undertake further self-development Reliable good attendance record
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.