Shift Pattern including every other weekend.
Mon - Fri 8.00 - 17.00
Sat 9.00 - 17.00
Sun 10.00 - 16.00
The role is to support the Branch Manager with the following tasks: Sales Duties
• Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customer’s expectations
• Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
• Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
• Comprehensive product knowledge (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
• Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
• Matching the needs of the customer to the best product available, remembering upselling and stock levels.
• Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly.
• Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues (particularly whoever is covering for your day off).
• Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
• Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly and to meet the delivery promise.
• Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed.
• Be prepared to deputise effectively in the absence of the Branch Manager or Assistant Manager. General Duties
• Keep a customer-friendly, working environment and follow the clear-desk policy at the end of each day.
• Prepare and assist with stocktakes adhering to Company procedure.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.