Reception / Admin
- Responsibility for Front of House service delivery including, but not limited to answering telephone calls (internal and external), hospitality and meeting and greeting of clients and visitors to the building.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy diary bookings, maintenance of booking system for meeting rooms.
- To take calls from the switchboard during busy periods
- Setting up and maintenance of clean, clutter free Reception and meeting rooms and carrying out checks to ensure all areas have been cleaned, tidied and stationery fully stocked.
- Monitoring of cleaning to front of house and liaising with cleaning contractor through communications book.
- Organising courier collections/taxi bookings and reconciling relevant invoices
- Recording of all hand delivered items and arranging delivery to relevant fee-earner
- Recording external visitors to the building (other than clients) and informing staff via e-mail of their presence in the building.
- Organising lunches for internal and client meetings as required. Occasional collection of orders if required.
- Processing of credit/debit card payments,
- Ensuring visitor departures from the building are logged.
- Assuming responsibility for Fire Warden position for ground floor area.
- Sending faxes and occasional photocopying .
- Ordering of sundries, i.e. catering and vending supplies, beverages for office, maintaining stock control
- Assisting with AV, conference call and voicemail set up
- Labelling of outgoing post and electronic entry onto Royal Mail OBA (on line business account).
- Collection of post/accounts items from internal trays x 5 daily
- Occasional assistance with opening, date stamping and distribution of incoming mail.
- Occasional afternoon banking of incoming cheques
- Sorting of outgoing mail into DX/RM deliveries and assisting with entry onto OBA and DX collection
- Document management tasks to include photocopying, prepping for scanning, scanning, binding, pdf printing etc.
- Maintenance and processing of work flow sent through to CHAdmin mailbox
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.