Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Head Office in London Waterloo, and is rapidly growing its business and teams with recently opened offices in Washington (US), and Singapore.
To support this rapid growth, they are seeking a highly motivated individual to join a busy London-based team providing the product marketing function for the global business. The role is within an existing three person Product Marketing team, which is within the Global Product and Marketing team. The individual will report to the Global Head of Product Marketing.
The role will include,
- Understanding and researching customers’ and partners’ use cases, markets, audiences, sectors, territories etc.
- Identifying new markets & identifying any gaps in our messaging or materials
- Creation or adaptation of sales enablement materials and messaging to support promotion of products and solutions
- Localisation of product marketing materials or messaging as required
- Train customer facing teams on messaging & optimal use of content & materials
- Attend and represent at events
- Become an product evangelist
- Support other teams with enquiries
- Maintain market & competitor research processes & gather and share relevant insights
Candidates will need;
- Proven experience of ‘hands on’ creation and delivery of collateral, materials and content which has been tailored for business audiences in different regions and industries
- Previous experience of Identity markets would be ideal
- Demonstrate an understanding of how product marketing supports a global cloud-based software business and partner channel
- SaaS experience an advantage
- Be technically aware, and have experience of presenting and explaining complex capabilities to a non-technical audience
- Ability to distill complex information and present it succinctly and accurately
- Proven experience in writing and presenting information to different audience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment & thrive on new challenges
- High levels of interpersonal skills as liaison with senior people and teams both internally and externally will be required
- Strong written and verbal skills (English)
- Strong research and interpretive skills
Advantageous skills or abilities;
- High levels of technical competence
- Experience of working in product marketing within, Public Sector, Healthcare and other regulated industries
- Understand these industry sectors in different geographies ie Europe, USA & APAC
- Understand related regulatory requirements within these markets & sectors
- Pre sales, solutions consulting or training skills an advantage
- Experience of Showpad or similar sales enablement platforms
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Team player
- Able to work with fast paced teams resolving queries and providing solutions
- Cognitive intelligence – You can think on your feet, seeing all the angles to present pragmatic solutions
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Ability to tell and write compelling stories to illustrate our solutions
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
- Positivity – You’ve got the charisma, but not the ego, to make a good impression
- A pro-active nature – You’re a self-starter who doesn’t need much guidance, who can think fast on their feet and are ready to pivot when required
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth
- Curiosity – You’re interested in learning more about the industry and show an outstanding curiosity towards our client base
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Initially the Product Marketing Manager will be home based in-line with Government advice. In the future the role will be based in London headquarters, located a few steps from Waterloo station, behind the London Eye on the South Bank. The office offers wellness and fitness options as well as cafes.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.