About the role
You will be responsible for the Roadmap for a specific phase of the customer journey - including the end to end Product Lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation. The role sits within the Product team, a new team created to help drive the business forward strategically. This role will be focused on third party integrations across our varied range of sectors to help build out the gift beneficiary booking experience.
• Apply data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
• Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
o Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
o Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
o Working with the wider Product team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
• Assist in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
• Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
• Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
This role will best suit an individual who is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, to developing roadmaps and building out new Product lines.
o a minimum of 5 years online Product Management experience
o Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website, ideally from at least one of our experience sectors
o Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of leading key strategic initiatives
o Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
o Product experience of at least one of the following: Search, Browse, Merchandising, CMS, Checkout, Payments
o Experience with user research and discovery techniques
o Experience of business benefits/success metrics and OKRs
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.