based near Uxbridge, this role will have management of the timely and efficient procurement of all materials/plant supplies and provision of specialist consultant and subcontract services required to successfully complete hospital construction projects, meeting our clients’ requirements at all times. Procurement activity may also include purchases for the following in-house businesses
- Carry out research, planning and execution of procurement activity and undertake actions to meet the project requirements.
- Liaise with internal /external stakeholders and suppliers/service providers.
- Gather supplier data on specific areas of spend.
- Carry out market research, identify supplier sources.
- Collate tender information and prepare prequalification packs and formal tender enquiries in order to obtain competitive quotations.
- Issue tender enquiries and manage the timely return of quotations
- Production of documentation in the designated format (e.g. company templates and software) as required.
- Management of suppliers and service providers performance, identifying potential new suppliers.
- Daily progressing of purchase orders placed to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Set up 'call-off’ / term supply orders for project 'preliminaries’ spend.
- Liaise with logistics departments to ensure all products arrive in a timely way and in good condition.
- Import and export: keep records of all shipping/air freight activities, documenting such in accordance with company procedures and guidelines, and update in line with any changes in procedures.
- Be familiar with import and export laws and regulations.
- Produce monthly reports where required.
- Respond to reasonable requests and ad-hoc roles within the Purchasing function as necessary.
- Maintain documented records and filing/index systems in accordance with company procedures
- Carry out archiving of documents and other important information in accordance with the company procedures.
- Degree qualified.
- Experience of medical equipment procurement
- Fluent written and verbal English communication.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office and adaptable to other company software systems.
- Passion for accuracy.
- Effective management of an electronic diary.
- Experienced and proficient at maintaining document management systems.
- Liaising with clients and specialist consultants, contributing at meetings.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.