1. To organise and manage the diary of the Director, ensuring there are no clashes, that meeting organisers are informed, that agendas and minutes are received and printed, and that both the objectives of the meeting and the Director’s role in the meeting are clear.
2. To assist in managing the Director’s emails, dealing with routine matters, flagging important emails and monitoring the inbox when the Director is unable to.
3. To organise and manage the Director’s travel, ensuring that travel and accommodation are booked in compliance with the Norgine travel policy, that transfers are arranged and that meeting documents are printed.
4. To manage the Director’s expenses accurately and in a timely manner
5. To help with set up and running of meetings, including minute-taking, as required.
6. To meet with the Director daily, preferably face-to-face or if necessary by phone, to discuss daily priorities and any issues
7. To act as the first point of contact, assisting callers in a helpful and diplomatic manner and screen and re-route calls as appropriate, taking clear concise messages and dealing with enquiries where possible.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.