The Senior .NET Developer role will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting our bespoke business systems using the latest Microsoft .NET Core technologies and SQL Server. This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills as well excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will work in the Applications Team where they will be expected to enhance their existing technical skills through the training provided, keep up to date with the latest technologies and share their expertise amongst the team members. Successful candidates must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
• Work within our existing development team on projects such as enhancements to a bespoke multi platform enterprise system and introduction of new bespoke applications
• Interface with business owners to discuss requirements and achieve sign-off on new developments
• Design/architect solutions for new developments and major enhancements
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Help maintain code quality, organization and atomization
• Independently analyze, solve and correct issues in real time
• Participate in the technology upgrade strategy
• Identify and implement process improvements to ensure fixes and new functionality is delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible
• Degree in relevant subject
• Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, including stored procedures and performance tuning
• Good understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable web applications
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience working with Windows server, Active Directory and Powershell Scripting
• Experience with agile development and delivery methodologies
• Familiarity of Jira and atomization tools is a benefit
• Ability to organize and plan work independently in a rapidly changing environment
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.