About The Role
The Applications Team are responsible for maintaining and enhancing bespoke business systems. The team runs full lifecycle development projects from business analysis and requirements capture through to system design, development, testing, realisation and support.
project work, application design, development and rollout in a supportive environment where they will be encouraged to learn and develop their skills.
The team work using the latest Microsoft technologies.
What would the core responsibilities of this role be?
- Work within small development team on projects such as enhancements to a bespoke multi platform enterprise system and introduction of new bespoke applications.
- Adhere to Project and Team standards in terms of quality and delivery
- Participate in technology upgrade strategy in converting bespoke enterprise system into latest Microsoft technologies
- Perform Requirements Gathering and Functional Specification activities
- Contribute to the Technical Design and Architectural decisions for new Developments and major enhancement work packages
- Support existing applications to the business.
- Perform build and configuration management for all system environments
The successful candidate will be an enterprising and resourceful individual with a rigorous approach to problem-solving and a tenacious determination in achieving results. As well as having the following skills:
- .NET Core
- .NET 4.5
- SQL Server and SQL Stored Procedures
- Microsoft Queuing,
- REST API
- Requirements Capture
- OO Design
- Performance Tuning
Minimum 2.1 Honours degree in a Maths, Science or Engineering related subject, or the equivalent professional experience.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.