• Assisting with fee-earning work under supervision, in particular
• Progressing open market plot sales from issue of contract pack to post completion
• Drafting the relevant form of contracts, lease collation and preparing the contract pack including evidence of title;
• Responding to routine enquiries raised by buyers, solicitors and clients;
• Progressing sale to exchange and completion matters including liaison with solicitors and advising clients.
• Preparing completion statements and bills;
• Dealing with post completion notices and formalities;
• Acting as the primary interface with clients and all third parties managing their expectations, liaising and keeping them informed as to the progress of the transaction.
• Being responsible for the preparation of regular client reports;
• Dealing wherever appropriate professionally and articulately with client enquiries and communications demonstrating always a sound understanding and knowledge of the nature of the client’s business and the relevant sales products.
• Providing administrative assistance, as appropriate, including:
• Administering filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures.
• Preparing mail and closures for dispatch;
• Attending clients both in person and on the telephone and providing such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care;
• Undertaking any specific training when required to do so and having a responsibility towards self-development.
• Ensuring the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information.
• Dealing with enclosures, scanning and uploading of documents to the extranet site.
Undertaking any other suitable work for the firm as and when requested.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.