We have taken a new position based in Ruislip and paying 30k to 33k negotiable depending on your last salary
The System Administrator will be based in EIS within Europe. The division provides support to the European, Middle East and Africa sales and distribution operations through the activities of a dedicated EIS Support Team based in our West London office.
The candidate will be working with European IT Team providing 1st & 2nd Line support to end-users based in European offices. The candidate should have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with various operating systems. There will be a requirement to work in shifts, be on call (via rota) and on Project Basis the candidate will also be required to travel.
Essential experience and skills required:
- 4 - 5 years relevant System Administrator experience
- IT degree or relevant IT qualifications
- Strong administration with good attention to detail
- Strong communication and written skills
- Organized & Approachable
- Ability to work on a busy IT Team and various other tasks at the same time
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- User administration (setup and maintaining account)
- Answering technical queries and dealing with users queries.
- PC Administration (Installing and configuring new hardware and software)
- Possess Strong understanding of Windows 10 Operating system
- Mobile support to iOS, android and windows devices
- Train new system users and set up their accounts
- Quickly arrange a repair for hardware in the occasion of hardware failure
- Update system as soon as the new version of OS and application software comes out
- Install the software, Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Create a backup and recovery policy
- Monitor the performance of servers, software and hardware
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- A strong grasp of computer security
- Maintaining system/Monitor server security
- Monitor system performance
- Strong working understanding of Windows Active Directory Management
- A good working understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Good understanding and working knowledge of LAN/WAN networks of TCP/IP, Ethernet & network DNS/DHCP
- Capable of Server administration WINDOWS ( GPO, AD)
- Solid understanding of Hyper- V Virtualization technologies
- Planning for and responding to service outages.
- Possess initiative, a high degree of collaboration skills and capable of working with local and remote colleagues.
- Work with our 3rd party suppliers to aid in problem determination.
- Strong Understanding of Software and Patch management systems WSUS and SCCM
- Energy and enthusiasm to learn new things.
- Capable of producing detailed, accurate design documentation including procedure documents.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Azure technologies & Office 365 administration
Please can you email me if you are interested and I will call you back I am sending CVs today
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.