IT Support - 6 month contract
You’ll provide company-wide support relative to online learning and be responsible for key areas such as first-line support, data analysis and reporting.
- You’ll work as part of a team that is responsible for content management and multimedia production and you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills in a diverse range of skills such as analytics, content design and customer support.
- Putting the end-user at the heart of our thinking and configuring the Fuse platform to produce a 'best in class’ consumer-grade experience
- Supporting our approach to developing and maintaining high-quality online training materials- structuring our learning plans in line with newly agreed protocols
- Generating regular reporting from Fuse to support the measurement of compliance and induction training- ensuring this is simple and intuitive to use
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal stakeholders.
- Supporting our approach of introducing a new dashboard reporting system that will provide clarity on the status of online training completions
- Providing first and second line support for Fuse users in line with agreed SLA’s.
- Tracking escalated user problems to our account management team and providing status updates.
- Collaborate with our IT department to ensure the interface between Fuse and other third-party systems is robust and working as intended
- Escalate issues and work collaboratively with our 3rd party provider Fuse Personal Characteristics/ Skills
- Solve Problems
- Ability to adapt and handle multiple projects with different priority levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills, preferably with some Macro and/or VBA experience and SQL
- Experience of working with next-gen learning platforms desirable
- Good oral and written communications
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer service Framework/Package
35 hours per week
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.