• A 2:2 or higher in an IT-related degree
• Formal IT related training and qualification
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A genuine interest in technology
• Previous experience in a similar role
- To resolve tickets escalated by the outsourced service desk.
- To log and resolve tickets arising from 'walk-ins’ or directly contacting the team
- To liaise with 3rd party support organisations to resolve tickets escalated from the Service Desk.
- If necessary - escalate to the Senior Support Analyst and assist in resolving escalated tickets.
- Identify trends of ongoing issues across the firm. Work with the Senior Support Analyst to prepare a plan of action to reduce such re-occurrence.
- Prepare technical Notes for the Service Desk in order to develop their skills and capabilities
- To provide desk-side assistance to users when necessary.
- To ensure the senior support analyst and the IT Director are immediately aware of high priority calls that have been logged.
- To maintain and update the Asset Registers, booking systems and call management systems as necessary.
- To ensure outstanding tickets are constantly reviewed, updated and escalated.
- To assist with day to day moves and changes such as new starters and leavers account changes, desk moves etc.
- Creating and managing user accounts in various systems including Active Directory and Office 365
- Managing the Firm’s fleet of smartphones via the Mobile Device Management system. Fixing or arranging the repair of broken smartphones.
• A self-starter, with a can-do attitude who is keen and eager to learn.
• Team player, able to work effectively with the IT team and with minimum supervision.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and professional relationships with all IBB employees.
• The ability to attend other IBB offices as and when required.
• Comfortable with working extended hours when required, including evenings and weekends to resolve specific IT issues.
As a member of staff in the Business Support Group you will be expected to demonstrate to the One IBB brand values:
We are positive
• Expecting the best of yourself and your colleagues
• Being confident in your knowledge and contemporary in your outlook
• Informing yourself of the IBB vision and strategy and helping to achieve our collective goal
• Consistently achieving and overachieving against your individual performance objectives
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.