Internal Sales role
Working with the Sales Manager the Internal Sales is responsible for all aspects of an Internal Sales role including quoting, converting quotes to orders and processing orders. You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service on behalf of the company. You will act professionally at all times and in accordance with the company’s core values.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Sales:
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer enquiries via phone and e-mail.
- Following up on quotes.
- Maintain and develop strong customer relationships
- Actively promote the company’s products and services
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Manage the cash sales process, including that the correct administration is carried out.
- Make proactive outbound calls to customers.
- Work closely with and support the team at the depot.
- Provide support to our external sales representatives
- Achieve agreed on sales targets.
- Meet agreed on Key Performance Indicators.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in sales/sales administration role.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Flexible and resilient with an ability to cope in a busy and challenging environment.
- A self-motivated and focused individual with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Excel.
- An aptitude for working with numbers and to a high degree of accuracy.
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Work to company Health and safety standards and contribute to the continual development and implementation of policy
- Committed to excellent customer service
Knowledge of our product range or experience in a similar industry is desirable but no essential.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.