Main Function of Job Maximising the benefits of our supplier relationships with particular focus on reducing repair costs, VOR times while increasing credit services and TP intervention opportunities.
Management of Accident Services team.
Travel to there 3 sites all london based
Main Duties • Ensure supply partners deliver services in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
• Minimise repair cost and vehicle off road performance in line with budget, exploring new repair techniques to achieve this
• Ensure all Credit Hire opportunities are converted to meet or exceed budget
• Maximise intervention rates to deliver claim cost reduction targets
• Produce regular reporting to include agreed KPIs and supplier performance
• Host regular supplier and team meetings, recording actions and tracking through to conclusion
• Support the development of systems and processes to continually improve the provision of accident services within the group
• Claim resolution and liability decision making - working with supply partners to agree appropriate settlement of claims within delegate authority • Escalation for driver disputes regarding liability and / or recharge Skills and
Experience Required • Accident Management and / or insurance claims management
• Ability to recognise the importance of excellent customer service and delivery
• Development and maintenance of working relationships both internally and externally • Robust contract compliance management to maximise supply relations
• Clear communicator in both written and verbal forms People Dealt With
• Driver Support • Vehicle Swaps Team • Fleet Logistics Team • Accident & Claims Management suppliers Equipment Used • General office and IT equipment • IT systems -internal & external
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.