Based at our Paddington London office,
you will need to have a passion and experience and have worked in SME or startups ,
Recruiter role will own hiring manager relationships and end to end recruitment processes across marketing, product and commercial while working with the Recruitment Manager, and team, to ensure that all recruitment needs are managed and that we continue to deliver best in class services throughout our continued global growth.
You'll Be Working On • Manage and own end to end volume recruitment processes - hiring manager relationships, job briefing meetings and job setups, recruitment strategies, CV sifting, telephone interviews, candidate management and other recruitment duties and events
• Track all applicant data and progress within our applicant tracking system Greenhouse, including the creation and running of reports
• Working closely with your HR colleagues to ensure all processes and paperwork are seamless from a candidate onboarding perspective
• Drive a positive experience ensuring all candidates receive interview feedback in a timely manner
• Candidate search via databases and our in-house systems To succeed in this role you will have:
• Previous in-house recruitment experience preferred • Strong stakeholder management
• Proven experience within the Marketing and Advertising industry, preferably Adtech, highly advantageous
• Strong experience recruiting across at least one of the 3 focus areas; Product, Commercial and Marketing. • Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally a high growth, small or medium-sized business
• A passion & proven track record for finding the right people for the right roles
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.