We are looking for a HR manager to start ideally next week , interviews will be Monday
this is a temp role while they find someone perm so if you like the role could go perm and salary is 50k to 60 k depending on your last salary
the role is based in Perivale near Greenford/Harrow and Ruilsp area on the borders
let me know if you are interested
The job of the HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realise our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager’
HR managers will provide a comprehensive HR service which ensures that managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a high-performance culture.
This is a hands-on role and will be required to assist with the management of the overall HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives.
You will be managing a team ensuring they are motivated in achieving their KPIs.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metric
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Support the team in providing first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Keep the team engaged and motivated in achieving the departments Key Performance Indicators
- To train and develop direct reports
- Conducting weekly HR team meetings across sites to stakeholders within the business
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience LEVEL 7 ideal
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.