• Win business from new and existing clients to hit a sales target.
• Be responsible for delivering a high level of service to a portfolio of clients.
• Understand complex laws and regulations surrounding marketing, and be able to explain to clients how these apply to their promotions.
• Delivering presentations to major companies marketing teams.
• You will be expected to make between 20-30 "warm" and "cold" calls to both pre-existing clients and new prospects to search for additional revenue generating relationships.
• Half of your time will be spent talking to contacts from the client development team which will lead to writing detailed bespoke proposals, meetings about projects and maintaining regular contact with the client to ensure the projects proceed well.
• Excellent communicator, both over the phone and face to face.
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent English writing skills.
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload to fulfil strict deadlines
• Focus on attention to detail.
• Willing to pick up the phone and make active sales calls.
• An interest in marketing.
• Be a good critical thinker who is able to foresee and overcome potential issues in order to advise clients on the right way forward.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.