We are looking for a person to join our field engineers team. (perm)
This is a fab role working with European customers good knowledge of Machinery Coffee/ photocopiers or similar
must be able to travel sometimes in Europe
lots of virtual work and help support work over the phone
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications and customer service skills
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Must be able to work independently and be team orientated.
• Working knowledge of Digital Electronics
• Familiarity with networking technologies and troubleshooting.
• Must be organized, detailed, goal and results-driven.
The competencies we are looking for:
• Inspiring Excellence.
• Building Relationships.
• Customer Focus.
• Facilitating Team Effectiveness.
• Leading Change.
The personal attributes we are looking for:
• The individual should have strong communication skills.
• The ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Must be able to follow direction when given a task from a Department Head or designee in charge of install.
• Build customer advocacy for Products and Service
• Must be able to travel with little or no notice, potentially extended periods and must be able to travel by air any day of the week within Europe.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
• Creative, positive and a forward thinker.
•Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.