• All operational issues to be carried out in accordance with operational guidelines and procedures
• Proactive promotion and demonstration of excellent customer service at all times
• Maintain H&S awareness and security of your own work area in line with dept. and corporate procedures
• Thorough knowledge of local and corporate ISO/Quality Procedures, specifically customer-specific process’s
• Accurate completion of all types of customs paperwork (Import and export customs entries)
• Effective liaison with other departments
• Ensure company financial regulations are followed and that the correct paperwork (sales, COD, or immediate payment invoices) are raised as necessary.
• Ensure all distribution/warehouse related matters are carried out in accordance with the import/export procedures.
• Support junior members of the team in their learning and development
• Ensure all queries are acted upon immediately
• Liaison with overseas partners as and when required
• The necessary level of CargoWise training
• Demonstrate the necessary level of industry knowledge
• Must be able to demonstrate a full working knowledge of exports customs formalities
• Must be able to demonstrate innovative thinking and come up with new idea’s to take the department forward
• Be aware of the companies security procedure
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.