· Actively contact debtors in a professional manner to enable the debt to be fulfilled by the customer
· Providing timely and regular reconciliation of the sales ledger balances, presenting information in a clear manner that can be presented to the leadership team detailing the aging of sales ledger information.
· Provide cover and support to the Accounts team.
· Respond to relevant business and customer inquiries. Work closely with finance and retail to provide analytics on household debtors.
· Ascertaining rebates and any contribution agreed by the sales team with customers are accurate and credit notes are raised on the Debtors Account.
The Successful Applicant
· Experience in Credit Control is essential and sales ledger experience would be a bonus but not essential
· Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
· Practical knowledge of spreadsheets in Excel
· Good verbal communication skills
· Good numeracy skills
· Polite and pleasant telephone manner
· Written communication skills
· Time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
· Ability to self-motivate
· Has good attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Minimum grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English Language, or equivalent
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.