General Responsibilities/Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Manage and anticipate all management needs, reporting and presentation requests, delivering meaningful and actionable recommendations presented with confidence and succinctness.
- Gain an understanding of Performance, Sales and Finance metrics governed by the Business Analytics team.
- Using SQL cleanse, store and manage data from a variety of sources. Select and deploy appropriate statistical techniques to help with a range of tasks including (but not limited to):
- Tracking performance including any test banks that may be in operation
- operations data
- census data
- Manage projects while keeping key stakeholders informed of progress.
- Contribute to the implementation and delivery of a rapidly growing Business Intelligence strategy, supporting in the provision of on-going and actionable insights to promote positive change.
- Understand the link between excellence in data acquisition/warehousing/insights, to leverage this as a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Work with colleagues globally to keep up to date with market
- Undertake ad hoc requests as required
What we would like you to know:
- Experience with the following Software:
- Microsoft Office Suites (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
SQL Server Management Studio
- Strong SQL understanding
- Knowledge of database structures and relational databases
- Experience working with complex datasets from a variety of sources.
- Basic level desktop presentation skills and experience in building and presenting to Management
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Software Skills:
- Experience with Visual Analytical / Business Intelligence Software (Tableau, Cognos BI, Microstrategy, Spotfire, Qlikview)
- Microsoft Access
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.