Contracts / Project / Construction Manager
- Work closely with the Construction, Property and Management Team and third-party providers to develop and build new sites
- Manage and coordinate an ongoing and ambitious refurbishment programme
- Prepare regular progress reports on all construction activity
- Agree SLA’s with all contractors and measure/report their performance including annual business reviews
- Appoint, liaise and manage external consultants and contractors
- Develop the brief in conjunction with Stakeholders, obtain tenders and negotiate, manage third parties contractors/project managers to project completion within budget
- Prepare budgets, obtain approvals, manage and control costs
- Implement design and equipment layouts within brand standards
- Ensure we adhere to brand standards and the GFP agreement for the new build and refurbishment programme.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all necessary consents are obtained for works, including planning, Building Control, Landlords, etc.
- Management of contractors in fitting out of new sites from developer-built shells, conversion of existing properties including Listed Buildings.
- Purchase of equipment packages and bespoke equipment for refurbishments and new sites
- Tendering process of principal contractors and suppliers for servicing the existing sites, planned maintenance and new builds
- Advise and develop solutions that support operations for routine and planned maintenance to for our property and equipment
- Project manage larger maintenance projects that require significant building construction
- Assist with emergency repairs that result in closure, are a significant safety risk or potentially brand damaging
- Continuously review the service levels and costs of the maintenance contractors covering all sites
- Provide expert opinions on the estate and any ad hoc projects
- Assist in maintaining the budget and investigate opportunities to value engineer whilst maintain quality service and brand standards
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.