We are looking for a candidate with a background in Claims Handling or general insurance and a minimum of 1 years Supervisor experience managing a small team of staff.
The role of the Claims Supervisor is to support the Claims Manager in the overall function of the Claims Resolution Team.
You will manage a team of Claims Handlers and will be responsible for ensuring that SLA’s are being met, and completing people management tasks such as 121s.
In addition, you will deal with customers and clients and offer support to other departments within the company.
This is a fast-paced work environment that requires people who are highly organised and capable of working with high volumes of work.
Responsibilities: • Monitoring and processing claims
• Produce reports as required for the Claims Manager
• Dealing with any issues that relate to claims
• Compliance with procedures and regulatory requirements
• Make formal assessments on claims to decide if they are covered under the policy terms and conditions
• Complete 121s regularly for your team and provide relevant feedback
• Make cost effective decisions on all claims handled
• Handle complaints in the correct manner as set by the underwriters
• Excellent office organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OutlookJ
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.