Claims Handler in the Claims Resolution team is to process consumer claims.
You will be expected to follow set processes from assessing, ordering parts to alternative resolutions.
You will be dealing with inbound and outbound calls and you will be required to regularly update the consumers on the files that you will handle.
This is a fast-paced work environment that requires people who are highly organised and capable of working with high volumes of work.
Responsibilities: • Maintain claims allocated to you within the set SLA’s
• Make formal assessments on claims to decide if they are covered under the policy terms and conditions
• Make cost effective decisions on all claims handled
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Updating consumers on all actions taking
• Liaise with manufacturers and retailers
• Update weekly reports to track where you are against SLA
• Telephones to be answered within set SLA
• Emails to be responded to within set SLA
• Handle complaints in the correct manner as set by the underwriters
• Adherence to the business Service Level Agreement targets
• Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications and skills:
Essential: • Good office organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Additional
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.