Duties of the Business Development Manager
• Working with a Bid team with all pricing and compiling of tenders and Quotes
• To achieve a £1m sales target per annum
• Participating in all Company Marketing activities
• Running sales workshops with Sales team and role playing sales techniques.
• Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
• Achieving sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
• Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
• Visiting customers and potential customers to maximise sales
• Cold calling customers and selling services on a daily basis
• Liaising with other departments within the company.
• Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales leads
• Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
• Networking with companies in the industry
• Bringing industry and sector news to the company
• Intelligence building and lead generation
Background of the Business Development Manager
• Proven track record of successfully winning tenders and Cleaning quotes
• Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market.
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for growth within a company
• Target driven and money motivated individual
• Passion to learn and implement learning
• Hitting Sales targets
• Negotiation skills
• Pricing Skills
• Sell to Customer Needs
• Sales Planning
• Build Relationships
• Market Knowledge
• Team Player
• Adaptable and open to learn
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.