5 days a week out of 7, choosing days will be flexible depending on client requirements / Team members covering. 9am to 6pm, with a one hour break.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• You will be building rapport with customers in person and over the phone, to get them to either sell to or buy.
• You will initially begin your training by concentrating on Purchasing. This will involve cold calling people who have advertised their items for sale.
• There will be additional sales opportunities in the form of Detailing, Servicing, Upgrades and Finance packages.
• The role may, from time to time, require travel to meet clients but the majority of time will be spent in the showroom.
• You will need to understand and keep up to date with the market.
• Regularly updating CRM with new information
• Taking part in shows that we present in
• Using your initiative to network with potential clients wherever you can
• You will be a dynamic and confident individual with excellent sales, interpersonal, organisational, written and analytical skills.
• You will be working in a small team and will be required to be self motivated and frequently using your own initiative without the need to be micro-managed.
• You will be target driven and profit driven
• More than 3 years’ experience in a role requiring similar skills.
• You will be reliable, hard-working and punctual. You will thrive on working to tight deadlines and will be able to multi-task without losing sight of priorities.
• You will be comfortable speaking over the phone in a professional manner and will have the ability to build professional working relationships. You will have a good sense of humour and be able to strike up long lasting relationships with our clients.
• You will be confident and assertive when setting tasks for other staff.
• A full UK driving license required.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.